NORTH AMERICA (USA & CANADA) CONSUMER WARRANTY INFORMATION
Please read carefully!
- The following limited warranty applies to purchases made within North America (USA and Canada).
- Warranty claims for purchases made outside of North America (USA and Canada) must be directed to the retailer, dealer or distributor of purchase.
To qualify for any GCI Outdoor (GCI) warranty, products must be registered in the GCI product owners’ database. Click here to register a product and complete the online product registration form within one month of purchase.
You will need your defective product on hand to complete the warranty request.
The GCI limited warranty applies to GCI Outdoor/GCI Waterside (GCI) branded products only. GCI products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for the following durations with registration of the product:
GCI Outdoor: Limited Lifetime Warranty
GCI Waterside: One Year Limited Warranty
GCI products are solely intended for personal and recreational use by one person at a time, unless otherwise specified, at or below the recommended weight capacity rating. Anyone with physical limitations or concerns about any existing health conditions should check with a health care provider prior to using any recreational products.
The GCI limited warranty is in lieu of all other expressed warranties, obligations or liabilities. The duration of any warranty is implied by state law, including, but not limited to the implied warranty period, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, to one year from the date of original purchase. Some states and countries do not allow limitations on length of implied warranties, so above limitation may not apply to all consumers. This gives the consumer specific legal rights, depending on state or country of residence.
The GCI limited warranty DOES NOT cover the following:
- Normal wear & tear during the life of a product
- Natural breakdown of colors and materials during the life of a product, including rust
- Improper care including, but not limited to, abuse, rips, burns, alterations, disassembly and/or moisture damage